Get equipped for stellar gaming and creating with the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti. It’s built with the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Experience fast ray tracing, AI-accelerated performance with DLSS 3, new ways to create, and much more. GAMING is upgraded with TRI FROZR 3 to sustain intense performance during gaming and content creation. A high-speed style matches high-performance capabilities for gamers who want to go all out.
MSI envisioned the GAMING series as the favoured graphic card solution for all sorts of gamers, including adventure seekers, eSports competitors, live stream broadcasters, and more. GAMING reflects both the spirit of gamers and the intense performance within the cards with a styled exterior that erupts with colourful lights between bold lines and edges. MSI’s TRI FROZR 3 thermal design enhances heat dissipation all around the graphics card.
TORX Fan 5.0 is a culmination of fan design improvements to increase the air pressure and flow into the heatsink. Ring arcs link three sets of fan blades that tilt 22 degrees together to maintain high-pressure airflow even at slower rotational speeds. The resulting increased airflow is +23% compared to an axial fan. A fan cowl extends a bit beyond the general enclosure to lengthen the wind’s passageway, allowing airflow to stabilize and move smoother through the fans. Bulging notches under the cowl help to reduce recirculation, thus further improving airflow stability and reducing some noise.
The solid nickel-plated copper base is CNC machined from a single piece of metal. Precision cuts and no welds allow heat from the GPU and memory to be immediately captured by the copper baseplate and then rapidly transferred to the heatsink. Core Pipes are precision-crafted to make maximum use of the available space. A squared section of heat pipes fully touches the GPU baseplate and spread the heat along the full length of the heatsink. Airflow Control improves airflow dynamics through the Wave Curved 2.0, updated deflectors, and Air Antegrade fin design for optimizing the balance between cooling and quieter acoustics.
Fins with a V-shaped cutout are located at the airflow passthrough to improve flow efficiency. Optimizing the inclination angle and increasing the wave notch shapes the air resistance towards the centre, pushing out warm air faster like a nozzle. A die-cast anti-bending plate reinforces the whole card while thermal pads allow cooling to reach critical components underneath.
- Boost Clock / 2745MHz
- Memory Speed / 21Gbps
- 12GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI x 1
- Triple Fan Thermal Design
- TORX Fan 4.0: A masterpiece of teamwork, fan blades work in pairs to create unprecedented levels of focused air pressure.
- Airflow Control: Don’t sweat it, Airflow Control guides the air to exactly where it needs to be for maximum cooling.
- Core Pipe: Precision-crafted heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Zero Frozr: The fans completely stop when temperatures are relatively low, eliminating all noise.
- Metal Backplate
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti
- Interface: PCI Express® Gen 4
- Core Clocks: Extreme Performance: 2760 MHz (MSI Center), Boost: 2745 MHz (Gaming and Silent Mode)
- CUDA® Cores: 7680 Units
- Memory Speed: 21Gbps
- Memory: 12GB GDDR6X
- Memory Bus: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a), HDMI™ x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz HDR, 8K@60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1a)
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Power Consumption: 285W
- Power Connections: 16-pin x1
- Recommended PSU: 700W
- DirectX Version Support: 12 Ultimate
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.6
- Maximum Displays: 4
- G-Sync® Technology: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680 x 4320
- Product Dimensions: 33.7 x 14 x 6.2 cm
- Product Weight: 1613g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING X Trio 12GB Graphics Card x1