With the Orico M.2/mSATA to SATA Adapter, you can easily convert your M.2/mSATA SSD to a SATA interface hard drive. Its high-speed SATA 3.0 external connection can reach speeds of up to 6Gbps. It can also be directly connected to the adapter or hard drive dock to read and write or can be used as a built-in hard drive to upgrade your notebook or PC.
Please note this adapter only supports M.2 and mSATA SSD drives, it does not support M.2 NVMe SSD drives.
- 6Gbps high-speed SATA 3.0
- PC upgrade/high-speed external hard drive
- 2TB large capacity
- Multi-standard SSD compatible
- Fully wrapped aluminium
- Built-in interface: mSATA or M.2 B-Key
- Supported slot: SATA 3.0
- Supported SSD: 2230/2242/2260/2280 M.2 SSD; 30 x 30 x 4 (half-height)/50 x 30 x 4 (full-height) mSATA SSD
- Supported systems: IOS, Windows 7/8/10, Linux
- Theoretical speed: 6Gbps (SATA protocol)
- Supported capacity: 2TB
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Orico M.2/mSATA to SATA Adapter – Silver x1
- Mini screwdriver x1