Terms and Conditions for Gigaware.na
- Introduction: These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern the use of the www.gigaware.na website (the “Site”) owned by IT Guru Solutions ( the “Retailer”) and the purchase of products from the Site in Namibia. By using the Site and placing an order for products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site.
- Product Availability: While we make every effort to ensure the availability of all products advertised on the Site, we cannot guarantee that all products will be in stock at all times. If a product is not available, we will notify you as soon as possible and offer you the option of waiting for the product to become available or choosing an alternative product.
- Order Processing: Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept, decline, or limit your order for any reason. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- Payment: We accept major credit cards, electronic fund transfers and cash as forms of payment. Payment must be received by us prior to the shipment of your order. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the form of payment you choose and that any payment information you provide is accurate and complete.
- Shipping: Shipping costs are based on the weight of the products in your order and the shipping method you choose. The estimated delivery time for your order will be provided during checkout. We are not responsible for any shipping delays that may occur after the shipment of your order.
- Returns: If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 7 days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Returned products must be in their original packaging, with all accessories and documentation included, and in new and resalable condition. Shipping costs for returned products are the responsibility of the customer, unless the return is a result of our error.
- Warranty: All products sold on the Site are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, if applicable. The terms and duration of the warranty will vary depending on the product and the manufacturer. Please refer to the product documentation or contact the manufacturer for more information.
- Limitation of Liability: Our total liability to you in connection with any product purchased through the Site is strictly limited to the purchase price of that product. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of the Site or the purchase of any product.
- Intellectual Property: All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of IT Guru Solutions or its suppliers and is protected by Namibian and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of IT Guru Solutions and protected by Namibian and international copyright laws.
- Changes to Terms: We may revise these Terms at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms means you accept those changes.
- Governing Law: These Terms and the use of the Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Namibia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising from or relating to the use of the Site or these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts located in Windhoek, Namibia.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and IT Guru Solutions CC with respect